Monday, March 9, 2009

Pet Peeves

So I've decided to write some of my own...

1. Organizations calling for money over the phone.

I know they can't tell how much we give to the church, but I kind of wished it would pop up with their outbound call center phone list. Then, maybe they wouldn't give me attitude when I politely say I'm not interested. Who knows...maybe we should be giving to every single person who calls for a donation so that WE can go broke and then get government assistance.

2. Let's just go with the whole housing market and all the lingo that goes with it.

We are FINALLY able to break into the housing market in Ashburn and of course we are biding on forclosures and short sale properties. We get excited when we see a house we could live with and after deciding to put in an offer we find out there are "multiple contracts" on it already. I think our first attempt there were like 6 or 7 already on the place. So who is benefiting from the market at this time??? No really, I'd like to know.

More to come...

No comments: