Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A dig on me or a dig on him??

Karl stayed home from work today to fix some plumbing on our kitchen sink. He needed to take a trip to Home Depot to get some supplies and we all decided to tag along with him (Conner, Orion, Gavin and me). We'd spent an hour in their getting the one thing we needed and 12 others we didn't. On our way out something caught Karl's eye and I heard him say, "I think I'm in love." I turned around to see what he was talking about, which was tool related, and I said, "You're in love with..." and then I stopped and looked at the brand name on the screw driver set which just happened to be Husky, but what came out of my mouth was "Hussy". He said "Yes, yes I am." We both laughed and wondered if that was a bad reflection on him or me. I only now realized that I'd read it wrong to begin with so know I feel REALLY silly!

On a side note, Karl just finished the sink and it works like a charm...no leaks. :)

No comments: