Friday, November 21, 2008

Gavin is 2!!!
















At this time 2 years ago, I was at the hospital in labor with Gavin. I was so happy in that moment, even through all the pain.
Now I know him as a little man and he is such a sweet spirit in our home. It is so fun to get to know his personality and I feel blessed that Heavenly Father sent him to our family.
We were able to spend most of the day yesterday with Grandpa Harrison while he was in town and we had a great time at the mall shopping for Gavin's presents. I've wrapped them up, picked up his cake, and he's taking a nap before his older brothers get home.
We are going to Chuck E. Cheese for a couple of hours this afternoon. (Yes, it isn't just for Gavin today...Karl needs his fun too.) All the boys have a great time when we go there. We are just enjoying the day.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

So cute, guys! I love the cake. Looks like fun. Happy Birthday Gavin! The corner cubicle is great too, Karl:) I'm excited that you all have joined the blog world.