Wednesday, November 19, 2008

First with a photo!

Not that our marriage is a competition, but I REALLY wanted to be first with a photo. So, here you can see my desk. Notice the non-corporate approved external HD hiding under the monitor (it's a green circle). I am such a non-conformist. Also, note the lovely picture of my wife.

Remember when Mom used to send us to sit in the corner? Guess where my cube is!!

Also, I would have a really nice view out the window, if only it weren't blocked by my soul-sucking cubicle wall.

If you are into odd things in the above picture, on the very left you can see a smoke grenade canister used as a pen holder, and behind it one of the very first cable modems in production. It has a steel case with heat-sink fins, and it weighs about 12 pounds. It is behind and to the left of the phone.

No comments: