Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Cutest Things




Kids are so amazing! They do and say the funniest things. I was sitting at the kitchen table before dinner tonight and I was going over a recipe for peach pie. (I'm going to attempt to make one for Karl's birthday tomorrow.) I looked up and Gavin was walking into the kitchen with CJay and Conner's gameboy chargers and ear phones hanging from his neck. He was smiling from ear to ear and thought he was so funny. I see now that he's got his father's sense of humor. I took some pictures that I will have to post later.
He is getting quite the personality and I enjoy just watching him toddle around the house "fixing" things like he was on the job. I absolutely love our kids!

1 comment:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Crazy kids, but who wants 'em any other way?