Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sleeping Beauty




Conner found a sleep mask under his bathroom sink the other day and asked if he could use it. CJay called me into their room right before he went to bed that night and I went in to see what all the fuss was about. There, lying in bed was Conner, fast asleep with the mask on. I had no idea when he asked me to use it that he would ACTUALLY use it. It worked though...he was asleep at a record fast pace that night. I had originally thought that he was just really tired.


The other photo was taken in June 07. At that time, Conner had developed a crazy habit of making a sleeping bag out of his pillow case...with the pillow still inside. Who knows, maybe he will patent the idea when he's older and make millions!

2 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Is the sleep mask on upside down in that first picture? I just hope Conner isn't getting too hoity-toity over there in the East.

Brooke said...

haha this is the funniest thing i've ever heard!