Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Night Out With Grandpa

We had a wonderful dinner tonight with Grandpa Harrison. He is in town for business, which seems to be quite often the past few months. We LOVE it! It is so nice to have family in the area visiting us.

This is an open invitation to anyone who wants to come see this part of the country. We'd love to have you, show you around and lock you in our basement so you can't leave. J/K...we don't have a basement, the first floor bathroom will have to do (picture a roomier version of Harry Potter's pad under the stairs).

2 comments:

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

It's not that roomy! I spent two days there on the last trip before I could jimmy the lock and escape. I have to admit though, even with the forced confinement those were some of the best days of my summer.

Jodi said...

I'm so behind on the blogs these days. You all have been keeping busy! Nice job, Karl, on taking care of Conni while she was down and out. Gotta love good husbands!:) Now I've got that "What a Man" song stuck in my head. It's a good one.

Very belated happy birthday to Connor. Looked like a fun day.

Love the sleep mask too.