Friday, January 14, 2011

1 Month

Well, I can't believe it's been 1 month since my Dad passed. One of the first things I thought about was him. I touched my grandmother's ring that he wore for years and I did my little soliloquy. Sometimes I think he is just a phone call away, the separation seems to be getting harder. Also, we've lived in Virginia for 4 1/2 years now and I've never seen a funeral procession...today I saw one driving down the street and I had a mini break-down. Of all days, geesh!
It's been a tiring week, I am so glad it's Friday. Tomorrow is pretty booked for me though with church meetings/activities. I'm looking forward to the day of rest on Sunday.
On a better note, CJay's having a sleepover tonight and one of his friens brought a WII dancing game. I've always wanted to try one of those. I let the boys fight it out for about 6 songs...by the way, don't ever play with CJay...that boy has natural dance ability! I then got up and smoked them all! Glad to see I still have my moves..hehe. I am totally feeling it now though, maybe that's why I feel so tired. It's a great workout though. I want to try the Michael Jackson game. I'd love to get his moves down pat!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wii dancing? Sounds like a dream come true!
I miss my Virginia family..!