Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Midterm Results

I just took my Database Management midterm yesterday, and I was pretty nervous. I had been taking classes that don't require midterms (English, and a programming class, all project based), and I hadn't taken a big test in a while. The test wasn't that hard, but was fairly challenging, one answer came down to a properly placed semicolon, and the professor used obscure terms rather than ones in common usage. And I CRUSHED it. All the questions, even the extra credit ones. I was done so fast the professor offered to grade it right there, and he had a note of disbelief in his voice when he told me I aced the test. So, that was a good day.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice work. I just finished a Data Mining class and I haven't gotten my test back yet but I'm feeling pretty good about it...

Matt "Hacksaw" said...

Oh, tests, I have one next week. I think I can safely say I'm not going to ace it. You're a Harrison, Karl, and don't you forget it.